Treat flu & cold without drugs 

anti virus protection"Plant" grain on a thumb or make a gluhwein and flu will abate. You are an ardent opponent of all kinds of pharmacological innovations and flu drugs? But colds and flu viruses attack you from all sides? Do not despair, we will tell you how help the body to cope with the first flu symptoms without "chemistry".

Honey massage
When the first symptoms of cold or flu appear, ask someone to do the honey massage for you (if you are not allergic to honey or have bleeding disorders, and your body temperature is normal). There are no needs of great skills for this, and therapeutic effect will be very impressive.

For remedial massage use the best flower or buckwheat honey: it has the richest variety of elements and vitamins your body needs to fight the flu virus. To enhance the therapeutic effect of the honey add some pine oil (5 drops of oil in a tea spoon of honey). Oil will provide a tonic, bracing and bactericidal effect.

Before starting massage take a hot shower and get your body warm to fully open the pores. Pour honey on the palm and apply on the back with a light, pressing motion (there are many projection points, which are responsible for the normal functioning of ENT organs and the respiratory system). Then masseur takes hands off sharply from the body to pull out all the dirt. After a couple minutes of massage a gray film is formed on the skin - this is the slag. Masseur has to regularly wipe his hands and apply a fresh honey on them. Session length - from 10 to 30 minutes. Then wash off the honey with warm water and spread skin moisturizer, put on warm pajamas and run to the bed.

Repeat the massage every other day for two weeks - that is how much time you need to withdraw all the deep slag and viral toxins. Breaks are needed not to traumatize the skin, but after the first treatment you will feel the palpable relief.

remedial massageEFFECT: Remedial massage improves blood circulation in the deeper layers of skin and muscles. It increases the power of the internal organs and tissues. Honey "detaches" toxins from the skin and gives instead its biologically active substances. This allows not only get rid of colds and flu viruses, but also recover after busy working day and cure many diseases (headaches, arthritis, sciatica, low back pain, myositis).

Herbal bath
Once you feel the first signs of cold or flu symptoms (sore throat, weakness, light chill) arrange a bath day and take a healing herbsl bath (be sure you do not have a fever). To do this take Yarrow, Calamus root, Oregano, Tarragon and Pine buds. Boil 500 g of these herbs in equal proportions in 5 litters of water for 10 minutes. Then strain the broth and pour into the tub. Water temperature should be 39 degrees, and the duration of the procedure - 15 minutes. After the bath - in bed!

EFFECT: This kind of bath relieves nervous tension, provides sound sleep and fights incipient cold and flu. Pine buds have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, sudorific, anesthetic effect, and the remaining herbs have a tonic effect and stimulate the immune system.

Garlic Inhalation
If at work or at home someone is sick with cold or have a flu symptoms, protect your mucous membrane with phytoncides. To do this mince 5 cloves of garlic and quickly, to not evaporate contained in garlic "flu killers", apply gruel to a bandage. Put it on the bottom of an empty preheated teapot and close the lid. Take the spout in your mouth, hold your nose with your fingers and breathe in the healing aroma, holding breath for a few seconds. For exhales release nostrils. Repeat for 10 minutes. Remember to conduct inhalation no earlier than 30 minutes after meal to prevent a devastating effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach and esophagus.

EFFECT: Five such inhalations per day (with intervals not less than 4 hours) abate not only a runny nose, cough and angina, but even bronchitis.

Magic Su Jok
Ancient South Korean medicine said that by affecting fingers and toes you can quickly say goodbye to colds, coughs and flues. In Su Jok is considered that the first phalanx of the thumb corresponds to the head, the second – to the neck, and the rise of the palm of your hand meets the chest. These are points which we need to press and warm up. Imagine that the first phalanx of the thumb is the man's face and press during the day on the desired points (nose, throat, forehead etc.). For clarity, draw an upper body on the finger.

flu cureArriving home at night, make an alcohol compress to the second phalanx, which is responsible for the neck and throat. To do this wrap the part of the finger with gauze soaked in alcohol and cover it with cellophane. Keep the compress all night. And if the cold is already actively attacking, you will need long-term stimulation with seeds of plants.

For a cold, pain in the throat or hoarse voice seeds of radish, black pepper, lentils, buckwheat, peas and lemon are recommended. Just watch for the fact that the seed was "alive". Attach a grain with a plaster to appropriate point for the day, than replace with new. Continue the procedure for a week.

EFFECT: Such stimulation affects directly sick organs of the body, forcing them to "work" at full strength and has a harmonizing effect. Vodka compress reduces pain in the throat and facilitate swallowing, and glued grains will put you on the feet within a few days.

Tasty Gluhwein
In the absence of contraindications (heart disease, diabetes) indulge yourself at night with a glass of warm medicinal drink. To do this pour into an enamel pot 100-150 g of dry red wine and sprinkle spices to taste (cloves, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, allspice). Heat the mixture thoroughly, without boiling. Then pour in a thermos, add a couple slices of sour apple or lemon and leave for 10 minutes. Pour directly into the glass, add honey or rosehips syrup to taste.

EFFECT: Wine is a good antiseptic, which is rich in vitamins and amino acids. Spices are warming and increase blood circulation. And there is a lot of vitamin C in the sour apple and lemon, which helps fight colds and flu viruses. But do not overdo it with alcohol - one glass at night is enough to give the body strength to fight the common cold.

Bookmark and Share

Related Article:

6 comment.:

cassandra said...

Hi,
I am the editor with fluwikie.com. I really liked your site and I am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Cassandra
editor.fluwikie@gmail.com

fiona said...

hi,You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! Remedial Massage , thanks

Dr Olubaoluba said...

JAMES ELIOT, i want to give almighty praise to DR OLUBAOLUBA who help me cure Herpes simplex virus, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people’s life, when i contacted this deadly virus i thought that was the end of the world, latter did i know that there is a man called DR OLUBAOLUBA OF AFRICA who has made a breakthrough in the cure of HSV-1 and HSV-2 cure with herbs when i confided in a friend here in SOUTH AFRICA he told me about this man called DR OLUBAOLUBA and how he cured the mum and dad of HSV-1 and HSV-2 after two years of living with this deadly diseases he told me of the cost and procedure i felt it worth a try after i have been spending so much in the drugs to make me live like every normal human being so i contacted DR OLUBAOLUBA and did as he commanded without missing words he did all he needed to do and sent me the herbs here in south Africa through DHL i took it as he directed it was exactly 14 days as DR OLUBAOLUBA has spoken when he emailed me and told me to go for a check up again and i went, to my greatest surprise i tested negative i felt it was a dream so i went to three different hospital and it was still negative then i cried out in a loud voice and people gathered in the hospital and i told them my story in tears how this man called DR OLUBAOLUBA have saved my life and they started demanding for his mail to contact him it was only last week my friend Vanessa who was HSV positive came back from visiting DR OLUBAOLUBA as a healthy woman i told her about DR OLUBAOLUBA you can reach him through his emai address olubahivherbalcure@gmail.com or +2348131258106 he never fails hold on my friend don't cry no more when our helper is here i believe in him am sure you will be lucky as i am too just email him on olubahivherbalcure@gmail.com he is a savior of life.....

Frank Silver said...

I am Frank from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes... I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr. Ekpiku's contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Ekpiku and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsup him OR http://ekpikuspellhomeofgrace.blogspot.com/ THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. HERPES. HIV/AIDS. CANCER.

kita joyce Wilson said...

I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR OZI CURE HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE FOREVER CURED IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.

MY NAME IS WILSON KITA JOYCE FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,I AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR OZI WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,(droziherbalcurehome@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES
11) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX
hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via droziherbalcurehome@gmail.com or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348060858046

Sonia Brown said...






Hello everyone,am so happy to share my testimony.I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else.I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,all you need to do is to contact the right herbalist . HIV can be cure through Natural roots and herbs,and todaydays our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV, many have gotten cured of the help of a great HERBALIST known as Dr IDUMEBO he is the one of the greatest Herbalist in Africa who have CURE for so many DISEASES AND INFECTIONS.He is the 3rd herbalist i contacted on online after my series of search for help on the internet and him alone was able to cure me completely from the virus,he have PROVE,Hospital test result proving NEGATIVE of the people he cured of HIV and other Infections and Diseases.You don’t have to be sad today any more or share your tears any more on this disease many people have been cure of the same virus.Email him with this address dridumeboherbalhome@gmail.com or Contact him through his phone contact +2347036842735

Post a Comment